Michelle Edwards began practicing real estate in the Austin area in 1998. She worked as an on site sales consultant in Cedar Park for Kimball Hill Homes for two years. While there, Michelle earned the recognition of Sales Consultant of the Month. Michelle has also served numerous clients in selling and buying resale homes in Austin and El Paso. She has also worked with real estate investors in buying and refurbishing foreclosed homes. Michelle is also a certified mediator, professional counselor and a Licensed Master Social Worker. Michelle aims to provide the highest level of customer service and integrity in every real estate transaction.
- B.S. Business Administration, Univ Southern California, 1997
- M.S. Social Work, UT Austin, 2004
- Ph.D. Counseling Psychology, New Mexico State University, 2012
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Austin Board of Realtors
- Member of the Austin Multiple Listing Service
- Member of the Texas Mediator Credentialing Association