Cheryl Crawford, Broker/Owner
Cheryl Crawford is a highly accomplished and experienced multi-million dollar licensed real estate professional, serving as the Broker/Owner of Crawford Realty, Inc. With an extensive background in brokering and investing in properties.
Since 2000, Cheryl has consistently been recognized by the Austin Business Journal as a “Top” Austin Residential Real Estate Producer, a testament to her exceptional track record.
Cheryl brought a new perspective to the real estate industry, revolutionizing the way services were provided to customers. By prioritizing integrity and excellence, she has saved clients thousands of dollars while ensuring unparalleled service.
- St. Edwards University, Austin, Texas
- Texas AM at Canyon, Texas
- Broker/Owner – Crawford Realty, Inc.
- Owner “2C Computers”
- Executive Director of “Computertots”
- Program Representative – The Governor’s Office
- Quality Assurance Manager for Federal Employment & Training Programs
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Austin Board of Realtors
- Member of the Texas Real Estate Commission Association
- Member of the Austin Multiple Listing Service.
- New Home Sales Agent Certification (NHSAC)
Cheryl is committed to maintaining a standard of excellence in her work, a fact attested to by her satisfied clients and their testimonials. Her approach involves providing practical, no-nonsense business solutions, dedicated to both saving money and delivering high-quality service. Not only is she concerned with saving them money, but she is also determined to provide a quality service. Her success is built upon the satisfaction and referrals of her valued clients.