Cheryl Crawford, Broker/Owner
Cheryl Crawford is a highly accomplished and experienced multi-million dollar licensed real estate professional, serving as the Broker/Owner of Crawford Realty, Inc.
Her journey in the real estate industry began when she joined Prudential Real Estate, which became Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices. Afterward, she moved her license to an attorney for several years before starting her own brokerage, Crawford Realty, Inc.
Cheryl quickly made a name for herself as a trailblazer in the real estate industry, introducing new innovative perspectives such as offering discount services and flat fees to sellers, along with providing rebates to buyers. This unique approach allowed her to close substantial deals and build strong, lasting relationships with her clients.
With over 25 years of experience in real estate, Cheryl brings a wealth of knowledge and strong negotiating skills to her clients. Since 2000, she has consistently been recognized by the Austin Business Journal as a “Top” Austin Residential Real Estate Producer, a testment to her exceptional track record.
Cheryl brought a new perspective to the real estate industry, revolutionizing the way services were provided to customers. Her commitment to integrity and excellence has not only saved clients thousands of dollars, but has also ensured unparalleled service.
- St. Edwards University, Austin, Texas
- Texas AM at Canyon, Texas
- Broker/Owner – Crawford Realty, Inc.
- Owner “2C Computers”
- Executive Director of “Computertots”
- Program Representative – The Governor’s Office
- Quality Assurance Manager for Federal Employment & Training Programs
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Austin Board of Realtors
- Member of the Texas Real Estate Commission Association
- Member of the Austin Multiple Listing Service.
- New Home Sales Agent Certification (NHSAC)
Cheryl is committed to maintaining a standard of excellence in her work, a fact attested to by her satisfied clients and their testimonials. Her approach involves providing practical, no-nonsense business solutions, dedicated to both saving money and delivering high-quality service. Not only is she concerned with saving them money, but she is also determined to provide a quality service. Her success is built upon the satisfaction and referrals of her valued clients.