1. Flat Fee Listings:
- Cost $550 paid upfront + $1500 (or $2000 for homes over a million dollars) at closing if the house sells
- Services included: Market analysis, MLS listing, laser lockbox, realtor sign, contract negotiations, internet exposure, and more.
- You have the right to market and sell your house while it is listed on the MLS.
2. 1% Listing:
Cost: 1% commission paid to us (the listing agent) when your house sells.
Services included: Same as the Flat Fee listing, with the only difference being the payment structure.
Both options allow you to sell and market your house while it is listed on the MLS. You can cancel the listing at any time, and there are no hidden fees involved.
Some key points to consider:
- Pricing your house correctly is crucial for a successful sale.
- Houses that sell quickly often have the right pricing, effective marketing and are in good condition.
- The MLS listing provides exposure to multiple internet websites, which can enhance the changes of finding potential buyers.
- Your house will be listed on the MLS within two days (or less) of signing the agreement.
- The listing is valid for six months, but you can cancel it at anytime.
- If you receive an offer, the flat fee includes assistance with contract negotiations, counteroffers, and inspection repair negotiations.
What do I owe you if I sell my house myself?
If you picked option 1 you pay only $550.00. If you picked option #2 you will pay only 1% commission at closing. On both options you still retain the right to market and sell your own home while it is listed. Regardless which option you pick it is still cheaper than the traditional 6 - 7% Realtor commissions and you retain the right to market and sell your house.
Why do some houses sell and others stay on the market for a long time?
There are three transaction killers 1) pricing 2) lack of marketing and 3) condition of the property. Pricing is everything. If your home is priced to high it won't sell. We provide you with a Comprehensive Market Analysis (CMA) to assist you on the best price for your home. Marketing is essential to selling your home and the MLS provides you with the exposure you need. If your home is not in great condition, it must be priced accordingly.
Will you market my house?
We are licensed and a member of the Austin MLS. Also, we are a member of the Austin Board of Realtors and joined List Hub in order to activate listing syndication for our company, and to take advantage of all of the Internet market options. All MLS Listing are included on over 50 internet sites.
How do I know my house will be listed on the Multiple Listing Service (MLS)?
Only licensed agents that are members of the Multiple-listing organization are allowed to list your home on the MLS. Also, we will provide you with a copy of the listing.
How long is my listing good for?
It is good for six months and you have the option to cancel at any time.
What happens if I get an offer on my house?
Included in the price of the flat fee is assistance with contract negotiations, counter offers, and negotiating inspection repairs. You will want an agent that has good negotiating skills in order to get you the best price possible for your house. We are long-time experienced realtors and have lots of knowledge on negotiating contracts. Being awarded in the "Top 100" in gross sales requires good negotiating skills. The more negotiating we do, the better we become.
In addition to the listing options, if you are a buyer we can rebate you money back. We also do rebates on new construction. These are just a few of our many services offered.